Fulfilling the Colorado Chamber’s mission requires substantial financial resources and committed members. When a company joins the Chamber, it makes our collective pro-business voice stronger. Chamber Partners invest at levels ranging from $5,000 – $100,000 annually.
Mission Trustees represent the highest level of commitment to building a better business climate and securing Colorado’s economic future. Mission Trustees receive all Gold Partner benefits, plus:
- Annual meeting and pre-legislative session strategy meeting with Colorado Chamber CEO
- Top billing on Colorado Chamber’s website and communications
- Registration included for one company representative in Leadership Colorado
- Eligibility for naming rights: Contact your Chamber representative to discuss opportunities.
Gold Partners are serious investors who recognize the importance of investing in Colorado’s success and ensuring that our state remains a great place to do business. Gold Partners receive all Aluminum Partner benefits, plus:
- Elevated access to Government Affairs team
- Major exposure on Colorado Chamber’s website and communications
- Annual legislative briefing with Chamber CEO
Aluminum Partners represent companies that want to take an active role in securing Colorado’s long-term economic success and competitiveness. Aluminum Partners receive all Silver Partner benefits, plus:
- Amplified company recognition through social media mentions and company profiles in Chamber communications
- Priority acceptance for an emerging leader in Leadership Colorado (fees apply)
- Unlimited number of company representatives may serve on Policy Councils
- A seat on the Chair’s Roundtable for one senior leader from your company
Silver Partners represent companies that believe a strong business climate results in success for all Coloradoans. Silver Partners receive all Bronze Partner benefits, plus:
- Annual legislative briefing with Chamber leadership
- Company logo and link on Chamber website
- Company logo displayed at Colorado Chamber headquarters
Bronze Partners invest in the Chamber’s mission because they recognize that their success is dependent upon a healthy business climate. Bronze Partners receive all Partner benefits, plus:
- Elevated recognition on Chamber website
- Company name with link on Chamber website
- Annual legislative briefing with Chamber staff
Colorado Chamber Partners care about Colorado, and they know that our state’s success depends on the ability for its businesses to compete. Partners receive a member benefit package which includes:
Subscription to Chamber publications, news, policy alerts, and The Sum & Substance
- Invitations and members pricing to Colorado Chamber events
- One seat for a company representative on each of the Chamber’s Policy Councils
- Recognition on the Colorado Chamber’s website
- Rights to use Colorado Chamber logo on company website to recognize your Chamber membership
- Recognition plaque to display your company’s Chamber affiliation
- Eligibility to join the Chair’s Roundtable and Leadership Colorado (additional investment)
The Colorado Chamber is proud of the diverse representation of companies and organizations of all sizes and of every industry that comprise our membership. Our statewide coalition of business groups is critical to ensuring that the voices of small businesses from across Colorado are heard at the state capitol and beyond. Please contact the membership team about Trade Association, Advocate and Small Business Member opportunities and to learn more about the Colorado Chamber Federation and the Association of Colorado Chambers of Commerce (ACCC).
On occasion, the Colorado Chamber leads special, one-time initiatives, task forces, and coalitions to address specific legislation, rulemaking and other legal and regulatory issues. Members who participate in these initiatives may be required to invest additional resources and/or maintain an elevated level of annual membership.