Colorado Chamber Federation
Chamber Leaders on the Steps of the Colorado State Capitol
The Colorado Chamber Federation is a partnership between the Colorado Chamber and local chambers of commerce that provides a powerful voice for small businesses across our state by uniting the advocacy efforts of the state’s most influential business organizations.
Chamber Federation Members
Local chambers of commerce represent more than 50,000 businesses and more than 1 million employees in Colorado. Their partnership with the Colorado Chamber is critical to securing Colorado’s economic future for businesses across our state.
Colorado Chamber Federation members are located throughout the state.
Federation Benefits for Local Chambers
Participation in the Federation gives local chambers access to timely information and resources to expand their influence at the state capitol and in Washington, D.C. and provides chambers with tools that their members can use to stay informed and to engage in grassroots advocacy efforts. Benefits include:
- Access to the Colorado Chamber’s renowned government affairs team, which proactively and aggressively represents the needs of businesses at the state capitol and beyond
- Opportunity to participate in statewide initiatives and coalitions to advocate a pro-business policy agenda for Colorado
- Policy alerts and tools for taking action
- Inclusion in Colorado Chamber member surveys (sharable with your membership)
- One seat on the powerful Government Affairs Policy Council
- Subscription to the Colorado Capitol Report, the Colorado Chamber’s weekly newsletter with content that chambers can share with their members*
- Time-sensitive policy alerts and grassroots advocacy tools that chambers can share with their members who want to take action
*Local chambers may opt-in to have the Capitol Report co-branded with their chamber’s logo and sent directly to their members’ inbox. Contact Lauren Schwartz to see if your chamber qualifies.
Events & Programs
- Member pricing on Colorado Chamber events and programs
- Member pricing on educational programs and webinars
- NEW: Opportunity for Chamber Federation members to participate in exclusive D.C. Fly-in
- Your chamber listed with link on the Colorado Chamber Federation website
- Invitation to participate in Chamber Day at the State Capitol
- Access to Advocacy Training with the Colorado Chamber government affairs team
- Colorado Chamber logo and link to display your Federation affiliation on your website
NEW: Small Business Federation Member Benefits
Launching in January 2023, the Colorado Chamber’s Small Business Federation Membership allows Federation partners the opportunity to extend a complimentary membership in the Colorado Chamber to their private sector members with revenues of up to $1 million and with 10 employees or fewer. This partnership allows the Federation to expand its grassroots outreach while also providing a powerful benefit to the state’s smallest businesses. Small Business Federation members can take part in the largest grassroots network of businesses in the state and gain access to resources otherwise reserved for Colorado Chamber members, including events and educational programs at member rates.
All private sector members of Colorado Chamber Federation partners (local chambers) with revenues up to $1 million and 10 employees or fewer.
To engage more private sector employers in strengthening the Chamber Federation’s grassroots network, while providing additional benefit to those companies. While these members are not membership prospects for the Colorado Chamber, these additional benefits are intended to provide greater sales and retention opportunities for local chamber partners.
Association of Colorado Chambers of Commerce (ACCC)
The Association of Colorado Chambers (ACCC) is a program of the Colorado Chamber that elevates chambers and chamber professionals by providing professional development, peer networking and mentoring opportunities to chamber executives and their teams.
For more information on how your chamber can get involved, please contact Lauren Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.866.9643.