The Colorado Chamber Positions on 2023 Legislation
- Loren Furman President & CEO 303-866-9642 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meghan Dollar Senior Vice President of Governmental Affairs and Political Operations (303) 866-9601 MDollar@CoChamber.com
- Larry Hudson Partner
The Fulcrum Group 303-249-4234
- Landon Gates Principal/Lobbyist
Capitol Focus LLC
- Peggi O’Keefe Clear Strategies
During the annual Legislative Session, The Colorado Chamber takes policy positions on hundreds of pieces of legislation that are introduced by members of the General Assembly. The Colorado Chamber’s positions are determined through the active participation and expertise of the many The Colorado Chamber members who serve on The Colorado Chamber’s five policy councils which include:
- Energy & Environment Council
- Governmental Affairs Council
- HealthCare Council
- Labor & Employment Council
- Tax Council
The first regular session of the 74th Colorado General Assembly began January 9th. Click to review the Colorado Chamber’s positions on 2023 legislation.
For more information, please see our prior year results.
If you are interested in participating in any of The Colorado Chamber’s policy councils, please contact Lauren Schwartz at LSchwartz@COchamber.com.