The Colorado Chamber is a member of the US Chamber of Commerce. Many members and local chambers are also members of the US Chamber of Commerce. We work closely with the US Chamber of Commerce on federal issues that are important to Colorado’s business community.
National Association of Manufacturing
The Colorado Chamber is the state affiliate for the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and many members are also members of NAM based on common goals. We are a strong advocate for growing and maintaining the manufacturing industry in Colorado – a vital sector of the state’s economy – and, thus, created the Colorado Manufacturing Initiative (CMI) in 2011. CMI works to foster communication and collaboration between manufacturers and the broader business community and promotes actions and policies which create a friendly manufacturing environment in Colorado. To accomplish these objectives, CMI works closely with NAM on programs, policies, and ideas.
The Colorado Chamber of Commerce Executives (CCCE) Mission is to be a relevant resource to Colorado Chambers, providing education, advocacy and professional development.
CCCE focuses on:
- Professional development, education and resources for all Chamber staff in Colorado
- Being a relevant resource
- Being multi-tiered and multi-faceted
- Being an accessible network for whatever Chamber’s need
- Providing resources specific to Colorado
- Giving Chambers the tools to do their job and better serve their community and members
- Getting Chambers engaged throughout the year
To join CCCE, please download the CCCE dues schedule, fill it out and send it, along with payment for the appropriate dues amount, to CCCE, 1600 Broadway, Suite 1000, Denver CO 80202-4935. The CCCE dues are based on a calendar-year membership.