The Benefits of Membership
CACI’s mission is to Champion Free Enterprise and a Healthy Business Climate in Colorado. CACI members believe that private sector job growth is the key to our state’s prosperity, and drives opportunity for all Coloradans.
For those who share this non-partisan belief, adding ACTION to their principles is the primary driver for membership.
Fulfilling CACI’s mission requires substantial financial resources and committed members. When a company joins CACI, it makes CACI’s pro-business voice stronger.
A CACI membership provides these opportunities:
- Join CACI councils that shape policymaking.
- Network with other business leaders who share concerns about policy issues that affect their companies.
- Meet elected state policymakers and discuss business concerns with them.
- Help elect pro-business legislators to the Colorado General Assembly.
- Participate in specific programs including CACI’s Chair’s Roundtable and CACI EXECs Advocacy.
Key CACI activities, which are supported by members’ investments, include advocating for business in the following ways:
- Lobbying at the State Capitol to pass bills that are good for business and working to defeat bills that are bad.
- Monitoring regulations according to what’s best for business.
- Making sure that business pays no more than its fair share of taxes.
- Cutting state government red tape.
- Communicating business concerns statewide to the news media, local chambers of commerce, trade associations and local government officials.
- Informing the Colorado Congressional Delegation in Washington, D.C., of federal issues that are important to the Colorado’s business community.
- Supporting local chambers of commerce through the Colorado Chamber of Commerce Executives, a CACI program
The resources that its members bring to CACI allow it to continue to work for the business community to enhance Colorado’s economic future. Members enjoy the benefit of an improved business climate and rewarding connections with other business leaders and with governmental leaders.
Workers Comp Program
CACI’s safety group program brings together groups of businesses with common risks that are committed to maintaining and enhancing industry-leading safety and claims management practices. If you qualify for the program, you receive access to resources and assistance for establishing safe working conditions.
Members’ premium is based on their organization’s individual loss history. No member will pay more for participating in a safety group program than they would as a non-participant, and you earn additional savings on your workers’ compensation insurance with an up-front discount.
There is also the potential to receive a safety group program dividend. A dividend is a portion of premium returned to a policyholder based on the safety record of the safety group program’s members.
- Must have been in business for at least three years
- Maintain a minimum loss ratio by the safety group program
- Comply with the safety group program’s training requirements
- Maintain effective hiring, safety and claims management programs
- Demonstrate management commitment to maintaining and enhancing a safe workplace
- Implement a return-to-work program