Program Content:In addition to managing the financial health of the business, chief financial officers often worry about another important commodity: human capital. That is, how do you attract and retain talented accountants, analysts, controllers and other finance specialists? Faced with the daunting task of addressing the industry’s shortage of skilled labor, manufacturing CFOs are contemplating numerous strategies to attract and retain high-performing talent.
As trends and impressions of the industry shift, from that of dreary factory floors to high-tech companies, manufacturers will need to take action if they intend to win the war for talent. Hear from Grant Thornton’s subject-matter specialists who will explore opportunities in performance management, including an approach to career ladders and employee incentives, and strategies for attracting and retaining Millennials. Register today.
- Learn how manufacturers stay competitive attracting and retaining talented accountants, analysts controllers and other finance specialists
- Identify tactics to develop career ladders and employee incentives
- Strategies for attracting and retaining Millennials
- Jeff French, National Managing Partner, Consumer and Industrial Products
- Eric Gonzaga, Partner, Human Capital Services
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at [email protected], or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page.t