Location: Colorado Chamber Conference Room
Address: 1600 Broadway, Suite 1000
The Colorado Chamber’s candidate-interview and endorsement process involves a powerful network of more than 60 of Colorado’s politically active companies, trade associations and local chambers of commerce that back candidates who support business.
By being a member of the Chamber’s Political Program, members can also participate in a unique opportunity of interviewing legislative candidates. Participation includes:
- Opportunity to interview candidates and assess each candidate on policy positions & background;
- Receipt of customized booklet (one booklet per contibution) of comprehensive research on each candidate’s background, positions on policy issues; fundraising status; and district demographic information;
- Opportunity to educate candidates on industry related issues;
- Participation in final endorsement decisions;
- Opportunity to network and join coalition of business leaders.
Join the Fight and Become a Member of the Colorado Chamber Political Program!