David Perez of Terumo BCT addresses the Manufacturing Leaders Group.
The Manufacturing Leadership Group is the advisory board to CACI’s Colorado Manufacturing Initiative. The executive-level group represents small, mid-size, large and global manufacturers across a wide swath of industry sectors.
The MLG meets quarterly to discuss common interests and goals, determine actions for private sector solutions, monitor and assess the progress of the Initiative and acts as a stakeholder group for policy discussion.
2013 Manufacturing Leadership Group Members
- Jim Peterson, Ball Corporation
- Tom McNamara, Foam Fabricators
- Phil Savastano, MillerCoors
- Susan Cirocki, Arrow Sheet Metal
- Maria Cereghino, Coca-Cola
- Joe Rice, Lockheed Martin
- Leland Lorentzen, Golden Aluminum
- Rick Pellett, Hunter Douglas
- Jason Lachance, dpiX
- Larry Caschette, Metalcraft Industries
- Bob Harker, Amgen
- Kelly Hart, PTI Group
- Chris Schmachtenberger, Carestream Health
- Steve Muma, Sorin Group
- Randy Brodsky, Primus Metals & Primus Windpower
- Mark Welle, RMTMA Chair, Wesco Laser
- Jesse Ganz, Sparton Corporation