How to Sponsor
SUPPORT THE COLORADO MANUFACTURING INITIATIVE – BE A SPONSOR!
We believe the best way for the Initiative to be effective and strong is through the active participation of our treasured Colorado manufacturers! There are several ways that you can become an active participant in the Initiative:
Leaders in Manufacturing
Commitment: CACI member, $2,500 annually
Voting membership on the Manufacturer’s Leadership Group
- Executive level participation in advisory group to the Manufacturing Initiative with 20+ other manufacturing executives.
- The advisory group will determine the focus of the Initiative in policy, events,
Promotion through Initiative
- Lead Manufacturers will have their professional profiles, company logo and profiles spotlighted on the CACI website
- Lead Manufacturers will have their logos included in all Initiative communications
- Colorado Manufacturing Initiative “Leaders in Manufacturing” logo for websites, email, and other communications
Commitment: CACI member, $1,000 annually
Supporting Manufacturers enjoy heightened brand awareness among their peers and across the wider Colorado manufacturing community.
- Company name and logo listed as supporter of Colorado manufacturers on CACI website
- Company name and logo included on all Initiative communication and marketing materials
Additionally, your company can host B2B and educational events, small or large, depending on the size of your meeting space.