CACI Positions on 2016 Legislation
- Loren Furman Senior Vice President
State and Federal Relations 303-866-9642 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larry Hudson Principal
Hudson Governmental Affairs, LLC. 303-249-4234 email@example.com
- Leah Curtsinger Director of Federal Policy 303-866-9641 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan O’Connell State Governmental Affairs Representative 303-866-9622 DOConnell@COchamber.com
During the annual Legislative Session, CACI takes policy positions on hundreds of pieces of legislation that are introduced by members of the General Assembly. CACI’s positions are determined through the active participation and expertise of the many CACI members who serve on CACI’s five policy councils which include:
- Energy & Environment Council
- Governmental Affairs Council
- HealthCare Council
- Labor & Employment Council
- Tax Council
Click to review the list of CACI’s Policy Positions for the 2016 Legislative Session. Please check back often as the list of Policy Positions is updated frequently through out the session.
For more information, please see our prior year results.
If you are interested in participating in any of CACI’s policy councils, please contact Bonnie Finley.